Aviation Marketing Manager
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As a part of the aviation services team, you will collaborate with the sales team and the ADS-B program manager. You will write press releases and news content, manage trade shows, build ad campaigns, manage FlightAware’s social media platforms, and design marketing materials to promote FlightAware products and build brand awareness to potential customers as well as website users.
- Work with the sales team to create promotional material for existing products
- Create and modify written marketing content for existing products
- Promote FlightAware brand via social media platforms and interact with followers
- Draft and edit press releases
- Coordinate and manage FlightAware's >20 annual tradeshows around the world
- Target potential PiAware and FlightFeeder ADS-B hosts through hyper-targeted online ad campaigns
Full-time opportunity based on position and corporate growth
- Three years experience in marketing of aviation-related services
- Experience with Facebook advertising and Google Adwords advertising
- Intimate skill in actively operating large Facebook and Twitter social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of press release writing and editing
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Aviation Marketing Manager - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.