Senior Aviation Sales Executive
Location is FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As a part of the digital aviation sales team, you will work directly for the Vice President of Sales and interact with aircraft operators from all facets of aviation, aviation service providers, and other aviation companies as well as the FlightAware engineering team to coordinate and deliver solutions to meet customers' needs. The position's primary responsibility is to sell FlightAware's suite of digital aviation products to aviation service providers.
- Represent, demonstrate, and sell FlightAware's commercial services to the aviation industry throughout the United States.
- Lead the entire sales cycle with aviation businesses (airlines, private aviation, and supporting third parties) from developing your own opportunities through prospecting, networking, and cold calling to supporting existing clients.
The right candidate will have the following traits and skills:
- At least 5 years of digital aviation experience (API’s, digital integration, data licensing) required
- Extensive relationships in the digital aviation community
- Proven sales record and comfortable with technical data sales
- Ability to build and maintain strong and qualified sales pipeline
- Fearless in making outbound sales and business relationship inquiries
- Worked successfully in an entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter.
- Clearly articulate, orally and in writing, business solutions for new and existing accounts
- Strong business acumen with technical literacy, MBA is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with proven time-management; ability to get things done
- Pilot certificate (even student) a plus
- Able to travel up to 25%, domestic and international; must have a valid current passport
- Americas and Europe (subject to change)
Potential to move into a sales management or product manager position in the future.
- Salary varies based on experience and education
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Senior Aviation Sales Executive - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.