Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Mit der Weiternutzung der Website drücken Sie Ihr Einverständnis mit dem Einsatz von Cookies aus.
Schließen
Wussten Sie schon, dass die Flugverfolgung auf FlightAware durch Werbung finanziert wird?
Sie können uns dabei helfen, FlightAware weiterhin kostenlos anzubieten, indem Sie Werbung auf FlightAware.com zulassen. Wir engagieren uns dafür, dass unsere Werbung auch in Zukunft zweckmäßig und unaufdringlich ist und Sie beim Surfen nicht stört. Das Erstellen einer Positivliste für Anzeigen auf FlightAware geht schnell und unkompliziert. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für eines unserer Premium-Benutzerkonten entscheiden..
Schließen
  • 16

Air Force One Performs Daytona 500 Flyover

Übermittelt
 
Just short of President Trump's arrival at the Daytona 500. The president's 747 did a buzz of the speedway at about 800 feet. Amazing spectators before landing at Daytona Airport next door. (www.dailywire.com) Mehr...

  • 13

Boeing tells FAA it does not believe 737 MAX wiring should be moved

Übermittelt
 
Boeing Co (BA.N) told the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration it does not believe it needs to separate or move wiring bundles on its grounded 737 MAX jetliner that regulators have warned could short circuit with catastrophic consequences, people familiar with the matter said on Friday. (uk.reuters.com) Mehr...

  • 11

Canada's Trudeau demands from Iran independent probe into downed airliner

Übermittelt
 
Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he had “impressed upon” Iran’s foreign minister on Friday that a complete and independent investigation into the shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane in January had to be carried out. (uk.reuters.com) Mehr...

  • 7

Is this the start of an aviation revolution?

Übermittelt
 
Aviation is one of the fastest rising sources of carbon emissions from transport, but can a small Canadian airline show the industry a way of flying that is better for the planet? (www.bbc.com) Mehr...

  • 7

U.S. weighs blocking GE engine sales for China's new airplane

Übermittelt
 
The U.S. government is considering whether to stop General Electric Co from continuing to supply engines for a new Chinese passenger jet, according to people familiar with the matter, casting uncertainty over China’s efforts to enter the civil aviation market. (uk.reuters.com) Mehr...

  • 13

Delta Commits $1 Billion To Become First Carbon Neutral Airline

Übermittelt
 
Delta commits $1 billion to become first carbon neutral airline globally through reducing emissions and advancing sustainability. The new endeavor will start on March 1st 2020 and will run for the next 10 years. (news.flightag.com) Mehr...

  • 22

Bombardier Exits Commercial Aviation

Übermittelt
 
Bombardier Exits Commercial Aviation. Bombardier’s strategic exit from commercial aviation leaves Airbus and the Government of Québec as sole owners of the A220 narrow-body program. Airbus will retain 75% ownership while the Government of Québec retains the remaining 25% stake. (news.flightag.com) Mehr...

Anmelden

Haben Sie kein Konto? Jetzt (kostenlos) registrieren für kundenspezifische Funktionen, Flugbenachrichtigungen und vieles mehr!